Nicole Kidman supports children's beliefs
Nicole Kidman says she ''utterly respects'' her eldest children's Scientology beliefs.
The 45-year-old actress - who is married to Australian singer Keith Urban with whom she shares daughters Sunday Rose, four, and Faith Margaret, two, - said she will never discuss her older children Isabella, 20, and 17-year-old Connor Cruise's commitment to the controversial sect or speak out against it.
'The Paperboy' star - who was previously married to Isabella and Connor's father Tom Cruise - told The Hollywood Reporter: ''I've chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology. I have two children who are Scientologists -- Connor and Isabella -- and I utterly respect their beliefs.''
The Oscar winner also opened up about her views on fame and thinks that some of the perks are ''tacky.
She said: ''Never would I take free clothes. That would be so ... tacky. These people work so hard to make beautiful things -- you have to appreciate that.''
Nicole revealed that she much prefers living away from Hollywood with her husband in Nashville, although she admitted their days are equally star-studded there.
She said: ''It's such an easy lifestyle. And it's more diverse than you'd expect. There's so much great music. The Black Keys go jogging past the restaurant Keith and I go to. We'll hang out with Jack White in the studio. And there's music in our house all the time -- Keith plays harmonica, drums, banjo, piano and bass guitar. He has a strong will about his career, and so do I. We want each other to thrive and do what we love, and we never interfere in the other's career choices.''16-01-2013
- Cat Deeley pretended wedding was birthday - 19 Jun 2013
- Jessica Chastain protective of private life - 18 Jun 2013
- Ellen DeGeneres selling modest penthouse - 18 Jun 2013
- Charlie Sheen threatens to quit - 18 Jun 2013
- Miley Cyrus admits to being a stoner? - 18 Jun 2013
- Trespasser arrested at Rihanna's house - 18 Jun 2013
- Justin Bieber cleared of hit and run - 18 Jun 2013
- Brad says Angelina is as 'sexy as ever' - 18 Jun 2013