Naomi Watts doesn't get recognised
Naomi Watts gets ''pushed aside'' so people can meet her husband.
The 'Diana' actress never gets recognised because her day-to-day appearance is so different to her glamorous red carpet look, but she says her spouse Liev Schreiber - with who she has children Alexander, five, and Samuel, four - gets spotted whenever they are out together.
She told W magazine: ''I never get recognised on the street. I'm lucky that way.
''People see me as the dolled-up movie-star type on the red carpet, but in real life, I don't look anything like that. I blend easily into a crowd.
''My husband, Liev Schreiber, is really distinct, and quite often people push me aside to get to him. They'll say, 'Isn't that the guy...?' and list off all his credits. They will then ask, 'Can you take a photo of us?' They have no idea who I am.''
Naomi recently admitted she was pleased her forthcoming movie 'Queen of the Desert' has been delayed because she wants to spend time with her family following a heavy period shooting 'Diana' and 'The Impossible'.
She said: ''It's still a way's off. I don't know yet. Hopefully, it will happen. I just can't travel again right now because I did a lot of travelling last year. It's been a big year and it's time for me to be home with the kids.''25-01-2013
- Rochelle's baby is 'absolutely beautiful' - 23 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian feels happy with new body - 23 May 2013
- Twilight leads 2013 Teen Choice Award nominations - 23 May 2013
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing! - 23 May 2013
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper - 23 May 2013
- Brand spotted kissing Sheridan - 23 May 2013
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013