Naomi Watts doesn't get recognised
Naomi Watts gets ''pushed aside'' so people can meet her husband.
The 'Diana' actress never gets recognised because her day-to-day appearance is so different to her glamorous red carpet look, but she says her spouse Liev Schreiber - with who she has children Alexander, five, and Samuel, four - gets spotted whenever they are out together.
She told W magazine: ''I never get recognised on the street. I'm lucky that way.
''People see me as the dolled-up movie-star type on the red carpet, but in real life, I don't look anything like that. I blend easily into a crowd.
''My husband, Liev Schreiber, is really distinct, and quite often people push me aside to get to him. They'll say, 'Isn't that the guy...?' and list off all his credits. They will then ask, 'Can you take a photo of us?' They have no idea who I am.''
Naomi recently admitted she was pleased her forthcoming movie 'Queen of the Desert' has been delayed because she wants to spend time with her family following a heavy period shooting 'Diana' and 'The Impossible'.
She said: ''It's still a way's off. I don't know yet. Hopefully, it will happen. I just can't travel again right now because I did a lot of travelling last year. It's been a big year and it's time for me to be home with the kids.''25-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013