Catherine Zeta-Jones jealous of husband
Catherine Zeta-Jones is jealous her husband got to kiss Matt Damon.
The 43-year-old 'Playing For Keeps' star - who has two children Carys, nine, and Dylan, 12, with her husband of almost 13 years Michael Douglas - had no problem with him puckering up to Matt, 42, on the set of their upcoming movie 'Behind the Candelabra' in which Michael plays flamboyant pianist Liberace.
The Welsh beauty told 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Wednesday (30.01.13): ''You know if my husband's going to kiss anyone let it be Matt Damon.
''I have never kissed Matt Damon. I'm so jealous.''
She also revealed that her husband has always been really supportive of her own onscreen love scenes, saying: ''I've kissed Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt. I remember the day I had to go to work and I had to kiss Brad Pitt and then Michael asked me what scene I'm doing today and I said 'I'm in bed with Brad Pitt', and he said 'Go for it girl'.''
Matt previously admitted that he was anxious about not messing up his movie with Michael, 68, in which he plays his gay lover.
He said: ''We both have a lot of gay friends and we were not going to screw this up or bulls**t it.
''It wasn't the most natural thing in the world to do, though. Like, for one scene, I had to come out of a pool, go over to Michael, straddle him on a chaise longue and start kissing him.
''And throughout the script, it's not like I kiss him just once. We drew it up like a football plan. Michael was a wonderful kisser.''30-01-2013
- Heather Graham in no rush to marry - 22 May 2013
- Millie to quit Made In Chelsea? - 22 May 2013
- Dannii Minogue felt 'awful' about fame - 22 May 2013
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice - 22 May 2013
- Skarsgard had naked mud bath with The East cast - 22 May 2013
- Rob found Rupert's texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Kourtney and Khloe wanted for I'm A Celebrity - 22 May 2013
- Rob discovered Rob found Rupert texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013