Alyssa Milano wants more kids
Alyssa Milano wants more kids.
The 40-year-old actress already has a 17-month-old son Milo with her husband David Bugliari and the couple would love to add to their family.
She said: ''We're not actively trying, but we're not not trying, if that makes sense.''
The 'Mistresses' star is besotted with her son and revealed the tot is extremely advanced for his age.
She told Us Weekly: ''He started talking at four months, he started crawling at five months, and he started walking at 12 months! He thinks he's 12 years old!
''He's kind of got the best of both of us, I think. I think he's a lot more of a showman than I was at that age. He likes to perform already. He loves animals, which he gets from me.''
Alyssa wouldn't even mind if Milo wanted to follow her into the entertainment business.
She explained: ''Before I had a child I would have said, 'Absolutely not, he's not doing it.' But I've come to understand since having him that the most important thing as a parent is to cultivate and nurture who they innately are and to be supportive of who they are. So if he were to decide that he wanted to try that out, I think I would have to be supportive.''12-02-2013
- Jennifer Aniston cried for Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Chantelle Houghton launching dating website - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian reaches out to Reggie Bush - 22 May 2013
- Kanye West encouraging Will Smith to make music - 22 May 2013
- Ashley Tidsdale terrified of being shot - 22 May 2013
- Julie Bowen makes regular trips to hospital - 22 May 2013
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013