Alyssa Milano wants more kids
Alyssa Milano wants more kids.
The 40-year-old actress already has a 17-month-old son Milo with her husband David Bugliari and the couple would love to add to their family.
She said: ''We're not actively trying, but we're not not trying, if that makes sense.''
The 'Mistresses' star is besotted with her son and revealed the tot is extremely advanced for his age.
She told Us Weekly: ''He started talking at four months, he started crawling at five months, and he started walking at 12 months! He thinks he's 12 years old!
''He's kind of got the best of both of us, I think. I think he's a lot more of a showman than I was at that age. He likes to perform already. He loves animals, which he gets from me.''
Alyssa wouldn't even mind if Milo wanted to follow her into the entertainment business.
She explained: ''Before I had a child I would have said, 'Absolutely not, he's not doing it.' But I've come to understand since having him that the most important thing as a parent is to cultivate and nurture who they innately are and to be supportive of who they are. So if he were to decide that he wanted to try that out, I think I would have to be supportive.''12-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013