Joanna Page welcomes baby daughter
Joanna Page has become a mother for the first time.
The 34-year-old actress - who portrayed Stacey Shipman in BBC One sitcom 'Gavin & Stacey' - and her actor husband James Thornton welcomed daughter Eva Madelief Russell into the world on Friday morning (15.02.13) at The Lindo Wing, the private maternity unit at London's St Mary's Hospital.
Joanna wrote on Twitter: ''We are delighted to announce that Eva Madelief Russell was born 15th Feb,10:58am,weighing 6lbs 8ozs at The Lindo Wing. She's adorable! (sic)''
James - who played farmer John Barton in 'Emmerdale' for three years until departing in 2012 - tweeted: ''We have had a baby girl! We are over the moon!''
Eva's middle name Madelief is a Dutch moniker, meaning Daisy.
Joanna recently revealed she was suffering from bad morning sickness but insisted she was enjoying her final trimester.
The couple - who have been married for 10 years - also took to the social networking site to announce the blonde beauty's pregnancy in September last year.
Joanna wrote: ''Happy news! James + I are delighted to announce that we're expecting a baby! X (sic)''
James, 37, tweeted something similar, writing: ''Happy news! Jo + I are delighted to announce we're expecting a baby! X (sic)''18-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013