Joanna Page welcomes baby daughter
Joanna Page has become a mother for the first time.
The 34-year-old actress - who portrayed Stacey Shipman in BBC One sitcom 'Gavin & Stacey' - and her actor husband James Thornton welcomed daughter Eva Madelief Russell into the world on Friday morning (15.02.13) at The Lindo Wing, the private maternity unit at London's St Mary's Hospital.
Joanna wrote on Twitter: ''We are delighted to announce that Eva Madelief Russell was born 15th Feb,10:58am,weighing 6lbs 8ozs at The Lindo Wing. She's adorable! (sic)''
James - who played farmer John Barton in 'Emmerdale' for three years until departing in 2012 - tweeted: ''We have had a baby girl! We are over the moon!''
Eva's middle name Madelief is a Dutch moniker, meaning Daisy.
Joanna recently revealed she was suffering from bad morning sickness but insisted she was enjoying her final trimester.
The couple - who have been married for 10 years - also took to the social networking site to announce the blonde beauty's pregnancy in September last year.
Joanna wrote: ''Happy news! James + I are delighted to announce that we're expecting a baby! X (sic)''
James, 37, tweeted something similar, writing: ''Happy news! Jo + I are delighted to announce we're expecting a baby! X (sic)''18-02-2013
- Matt Bellamy's focus has changed with fatherfood - 25 May 2013
- 'Proper adult' Rita Ora - 25 May 2013
- Ioan Gruffudd gets starstruck - 25 May 2013
- Cameron Diaz wants clever man - 25 May 2013
- Spiteri: Talent shows won't find stars every year - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes' doesn't need rehab - 25 May 2013
- Chris Brown renames puppy - 25 May 2013
- Chris O'Dowd took baths with Jason Segel - 25 May 2013