Jay-Z over-protective of Blue Ivy
Alicia Keys thinks Jay-Z is over-protective of his daughter.
The 'Girl on Fire' singer says the rap star wasn't pleased when her two-year-old son, Egypt, went to give 13-month old Blue Ivy - Jay's daughter with wife Beyonce Knowles - a kiss.
Speaking on US TV's 'The Wendy Williams Show', Alicia said: ''Egypt kissed Blue, and I don't think Jay liked it very much.
''He called my husband and he was like, 'Watch your son.' ''
Alicia - who is married to producer Swizz Beats - added most of Egypt and Blue's play dates have been when their parents have been in the studio.
She said: ''When we've met, strangely enough it's been in the studio.
''We do bring our children to the studio and the kids will hang out.''
Alicia - who collaborated with Jay on the track 'Empire State of Mind' - has previously talked about her son's musical prowess, saying he has displayed an early talent for piano and drums.
She explained: ''He plays [piano]. Egypt has a stark sense of rhythm. He also plays the drums already. He likes that most. The kid's making noise all day long.
''He's adorable. Soon Egypt will come on tour with me, and then he'll get a taste of that world.''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013