Blue join ITV2's The Big Reunion
Blue have joined 'The Big Reunion'.
The 'One Love' hitmakers - who initially broke up in 2005 following hits such as 'One Love' before reforming in 2009 - have signed up for the ITV2 show and will star alongside the six bands already involved in the project for a live gig in London later this month.
The boy band - formed of Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan, Duncan James and Anthony Costa - wrote on their official Facebook page: ''We didn't forget you here at home in the UK and it's been a secret hard to keep. We are excited and pleased to announce we are indeed part of ITV2's 'The Big Reunion' alongside Atomic Kitten, 5ive, 911, B*Witched, the Honeyz & Liberty X.
''Together with this amazing line up we will be performing live at The Hammersmith Apollo in London for one night only - so don't miss us and all the action on ITV2, Thursday nights.''
Blue represented the UK with their track 'I Can' as part of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest, where the quartet finished in 11th place, and have recently released their new album 'Roulette' in South Africa, Latin America and various European countries.
The 'Big Reunion' groups will visit 12 cities in total on the UK arena tour, starting with a trip to Sheffield on May 3 before taking in Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool, Nottingham, Bournemouth, Birmingham and Brighton along the way.
The 'Big Reunion' tour will end up at London's The O2 on May 14th after also stopping off in Scottish cities Aberdeen and Glasgow as well as Welsh capital city Cardiff.22-02-2013
- Eva Longoria suffers Cannes wardrobe malfunction - 19 May 2013
- Bieber and Selena to reunite at Billboard awards - 19 May 2013
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013