Christina Applegate marries
Christina Applegate has married fiance Martyn LeNoble.
The 'Anchorman 2' actress and the musician - who have a two-year-old daughter, Sadie, together - tied the knot in a private ceremony in a Los Angeles over the weekend.
No further details about the nuptials were revealed.
Christina, 41, began dating 43-year-old Martyn in 2008, soon after splitting from first husband Johnathon Schaech.
They got engaged on Valentine's Day 2010 and welcomed little Sadie into the world the following January.
Christina has previously credited her new husband - a founding member of '90s rock band Porno for Pyros - with helping to get her through her battle with breast cancer after she was diagnosed with the disease in 2008.
The 'Anchorman 2' star - who underwent a double mastectomy that same year - said: ''I have a small but mighty support system and Martyn has really been an incredible part of my life. Without him, I don't know if I could've gone through any of it. He came around at a time when there was a lot of loss in my life on many levels, so he's been a really incredible help.''25-02-2013
- Bradley Cooper 'grateful' for The Hangover - 22 May 2013
- Critics' Choice Television Awards nominations - 22 May 2013
- Emma Stone opens up about mother's cancer - 22 May 2013
- Brad Pitt wanted to protect Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Longoria graduates from CSU - 22 May 2013
- Kelly Osbourne spaced out on antibiotics - 22 May 2013
- Selena Gomez cancels appearances - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashhian baby shower invitations get sent - 22 May 2013