Christina Applegate marries
Christina Applegate has married fiance Martyn LeNoble.
The 'Anchorman 2' actress and the musician - who have a two-year-old daughter, Sadie, together - tied the knot in a private ceremony in a Los Angeles over the weekend.
No further details about the nuptials were revealed.
Christina, 41, began dating 43-year-old Martyn in 2008, soon after splitting from first husband Johnathon Schaech.
They got engaged on Valentine's Day 2010 and welcomed little Sadie into the world the following January.
Christina has previously credited her new husband - a founding member of '90s rock band Porno for Pyros - with helping to get her through her battle with breast cancer after she was diagnosed with the disease in 2008.
The 'Anchorman 2' star - who underwent a double mastectomy that same year - said: ''I have a small but mighty support system and Martyn has really been an incredible part of my life. Without him, I don't know if I could've gone through any of it. He came around at a time when there was a lot of loss in my life on many levels, so he's been a really incredible help.''25-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013