Caroline Flack In Talks For US X Factor
Caroline Flack is in talks to host the US version of 'X Factor'.
The British TV presenter - who famously dated One Direction hunk Harry Styles - is said to have been inundated with offers of work in America following her stint covering the BAFTA Awards for E!, but show chief Simon Cowell is particularly keen to have her involved with his talent show, following the axing of Khloe Kardashian, who presented the last series with Mario Lopez.
And if she doesn't land the main hosting role, Caroline, 33, could also be asked to host a spin-off similar to 'The Xtra Factor', which follows the main show in the UK and is co-hosted by the blonde beauty and Olly Murs.
A source told heat magazine: ''It's early days, but Simon has chatted with Caroline about working on 'The X Factor USA'. He thinks she's absolutely brilliant on 'Xtra Factor'.
''At the Sony BRITs party, he and Caroline sat in the corner all night together, having a long, animated talk. He really likes her cheeky, down-to-earth TV persona and how nothing fazes her.''
However, Caroline is said to be unsure whether she wants to make a move to America.
A friend said: ''She wants to take her time. She loves working on 'The Xtra Factor' and she would never leave the UK permanently.05-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013