Anna Friel plans to freeze eggs
Anna Friel is thinking of having her eggs frozen - to prolong her fertility.
The 36-year-old actress already has daughter Gracie, seven, with ex-boyfriend David Thewlis but is keen to have more children when her current beau, 'Notting Hill' star Rhys Ifans, is ready to take on fatherhood.
She revealed: ''I do want another child, but it's not something I want to rush into at his point in my life with Rhys.
''I think he would like his own child, but I'm not sure we're ready yet. I'm 36. All my friends around me are freezing their eggs!''
Anna also finds it more of a challenge to be a mother in this day and age as she has to maintain her career while looking after her daughter.
The brunette beauty added to Easy Living magazine: ''It's so much harder to be a woman these days. We've got to do everything - keep working and cope with travelling, and still be a mother.''
The 'Limitless' actress chooses to keep her relationship with the Welsh actor private because she feels being in the public eye makes their romance ''harder'', especially as Rhys is shy.
She said: ''Of course we go out together - but you don't really see us pictured together. We try not to make anything public because it can make relationships harder. He's shy when it comes to that kind of thing.''08-03-2013
- Bieber handed legal letter by paparazzo - 19 Jun 2013
- Hayden Panettiere drinks in Santa's Pub - 19 Jun 2013
- Paris Jackson testifies in court case - 19 Jun 2013
- Brad Pitt would party through apocalypse - 19 Jun 2013
- Lauren Branning to be hospitalised for drinking - 19 Jun 2013
- Daniel Radcliffe to be a Bond villain? - 19 Jun 2013
- Helen Flanagan 'nervous wreck' after burglary - 19 Jun 2013
- Julian Rhind-Tutt in frame for Doctor Who role - 19 Jun 2013