Bill Roache could 'cure someone' with his hands
Bill Roache could ''cure someone'' through the Pure Love Movement.
The 81-year-old actor is part of the spiritual group and believes ''miracles'' can happen at their meetings if it will help their message.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Miracles can happen in healings. I heard about one lad who was suffering from cancer, who was cured instantly. I think we'll see more of that soon.
''I could put my hands on someone and cure them of something really serious. But that will only happen if it will help the message to be heard.''
The 'Coronation Street' star split up with TV weathergirl Emma Jesson - his 44-year-old partner of three years - late last year after choosing to focus on the soap and his spiritual side rather than sex and relationships.
Bill famously boasted he's slept with 1,000 women, but he's now a believer the power of love can cure the world of illness and war.
He admitted: ''I don't need a sexual relationship anymore. Things still work, everything works, but I don't have that need for sex I used to have.
''This is the time when I have to look at the priorities of things. I have the Pure Love message which I am very privileged to be involved in.
''That, as well as 'Coronation Street', is taking up all my energy and time. As the message takes off I can see it becoming fairly all-consuming.''09-03-2013
- Trespasser arrested at Rihanna's house - 18 Jun 2013
- Justin Bieber cleared of hit and run - 18 Jun 2013
- Brad says Angelina is as 'sexy as ever' - 18 Jun 2013
- Kim Kardashian's baby is 'beyond beautiful' - 18 Jun 2013
- Johnny Depp still cares about Vanessa Paradis - 18 Jun 2013
- Rochelle Humes goes back to work - 18 Jun 2013
- Ted Dwane home after brain surgery - 18 Jun 2013
- Scott Disick goes psycho in Kanye's Yeezus promo - 18 Jun 2013