Mila Kunis' friends will stop her being a 'bitch'
Mila Kunis hopes her friends will stop her ''acting like a bitch''.
The 29-year-old star insisted she has managed to stay grounded despite her success, in part due to her friends being there to tell her if she overstepped the mark.
Speaking to The Sun newspaper, she said: ''My true friends are not intimidated by me. Would they tell me if I was acting like a bitch?
''That hasn't happened yet but should it occur I would hope so. If you're being silly, friends should you.''
The 'Oz the Great and Powerful' actress has been voted the sexiest woman in the world in the past, and admitted she likes to ''indulge'' while still watching what she eats.
She continued: ''I don't diet but if I said I don't watch what I eat, that would be a lie.
''I do. I'll indulge but I just don't indulge ever day.''
Her latest role as the witch Theodora in the prequel to 'The Wizard of Oz' almost sees Mila realising a childhood dream.
When she moved from Ukraine to America aged seven, the star had an early connection to L. Frank Baum's fantasy series.
She added: ''The first big book I ever read in English was 'Return to Oz'. My parents were trying to get me to read in English as I barely spoke it.''09-03-2013
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013
- DOI tour kicks off in March 2014 - 21 May 2013
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off - 21 May 2013
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision - 21 May 2013
- Will Smith can't swim - 21 May 2013