Mila Kunis' friends will stop her being a 'bitch'
Mila Kunis hopes her friends will stop her ''acting like a bitch''.
The 29-year-old star insisted she has managed to stay grounded despite her success, in part due to her friends being there to tell her if she overstepped the mark.
Speaking to The Sun newspaper, she said: ''My true friends are not intimidated by me. Would they tell me if I was acting like a bitch?
''That hasn't happened yet but should it occur I would hope so. If you're being silly, friends should you.''
The 'Oz the Great and Powerful' actress has been voted the sexiest woman in the world in the past, and admitted she likes to ''indulge'' while still watching what she eats.
She continued: ''I don't diet but if I said I don't watch what I eat, that would be a lie.
''I do. I'll indulge but I just don't indulge ever day.''
Her latest role as the witch Theodora in the prequel to 'The Wizard of Oz' almost sees Mila realising a childhood dream.
When she moved from Ukraine to America aged seven, the star had an early connection to L. Frank Baum's fantasy series.
She added: ''The first big book I ever read in English was 'Return to Oz'. My parents were trying to get me to read in English as I barely spoke it.''09-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013