Nicole Scherzinger goes on date nights alone
Nicole Scherzinger goes on date nights with herself.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer says the key to keeping her romance with Formula 1 racer Lewis Hamilton strong is to balance things out by enjoying her own company with a quiet night in.
She explained: ''Taking time for yourself when you can, whether it's working out or meditating or writing. Often, the only time I have for myself is when I'm on a flight, so I'll have a date with myself on the plane!
''I'll have a glass of wine, some dinner and a movie. It's lovely and really cute because it keeps everything in perspective.''
The jet-setting star - who spent most of last year in the UK filming 'The X Factor' - finds it tough to sacrifice cheering her man on in his big racing competitions, but thinks it's more important to focus on her music and career.
She added to Now magazine: ''There are certain races that I'd really like to be at for him. He's my support. But you're looking at an independent working woman. I support my family. And music is my passion - it's what I love and it's in my blood.
''You can never take me away from my work. It's hard for me, but it's the same for him when he can't be at all my shows.''09-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013