Rachel Weisz loves strong tea
Rachel Weisz loves drinking a ''proper builder's cup of tea''.
The 42-year-old actress - who is married to James Bond star Daniel Craig - enjoys drinking a strongly-brewed mug of PG Tips and can't bear the tea she is served in the US.
The British-born beauty said: ''I do like a proper builder's cup of tea; a strong straightforward brew that keeps working men going. I can't bear it when Americans try to fob me off with Lipton's.''
However, the 'Oz: The Great and Powerful' actress - who has a six-year-old son, Henry, from her previous relationship with filmmaker Darren Aronofsky - does enjoy America for its country walks with her family, despite the increased danger compared to being in the UK.
Rachel - who portrays scheming beauty Evanora in the 'Wizard of Oz'-inspired blockbuster - added in an interview: ''In America there's wildlife that can kill you. Just 90 minutes outside New York there are poisonous snakes and bears; in the hiking shops you can buy bear bells, so the bears can hear you coming - you really don't want to surprise one of those.''
- Keith Richards faces 20k library fine - 22 May 2013
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation - 22 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on BGT - 22 May 2013
- One Direction worry about late Zayn - 22 May 2013
- George Michael faces police quiz - 22 May 2013
- Jennifer Aniston cried for Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Chantelle Houghton launching dating website - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian reaches out to Reggie Bush - 22 May 2013