TERMS AND CONDITIONS (‘TERMS’) WILL APPLY www.virginmedia.com/madagascar
1. NAME OF COMPETITION: Madagascar Competition
2. COMPETITION QUESTION: Entrants are asked to answer the following multiple choice question:
Roughly what percentage of Madagascan wildlife is found nowhere else in the world?
3. PRIZE: There shall be one (1) prize, which shall consist of:
- Philips Smart LED TV, HD 1080p, 55 Inch with built-in Freeview HD;
- Panasonic 3D Ready Blu-ray/DVD 2.1 Home Cinema System;
- Nintendo Wii Black with 3x WEPLAY Wireless and the following games: Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party and Just Dance 3; and
- Meet the lemurs experience at Paradise Wildlife Park, Hertfordshire (including souvenirs) for four, including a maximum of two children (aged 10-16) (the “Prize”).
Please note Paradise Wildlife Park will try to accommodate any visitors with mobility issues, but this will depend on the individual’s requirements.
4. SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS: All entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the date of entry and a legal resident in the United Kingdom.
Employees of UKTV, any company associated with the prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
No alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Prize Provider reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond our control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
All entrants must have the internet service bill payer’s permission prior to entering.
5. COMPETITION PERIOD: The Competition will be open between midnight on 29 February 2012 and midnight on 9 March 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
Any entries received outside of the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid but you may still be charged for the entry where costs apply.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The Prize winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the end of the Competition Period from all correct and eligible entries received. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
The Prize winner must claim their prize by successfully responding to the Prize Provider’s notification within 14 days of the Prize Provider’s first notification being made. Failure to successfully claim the relevant prize within the timeline stipulated may result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner being selected by Promoter, who may have a shorter period of time to claim the prize.
Prize Provider won't be liable if the prize fails to reach you or you cannot take it for reasons beyond our control, or if the prize is damaged during delivery.
It is your responsibility to pay any and all applicable taxes on prizes.
7. METHOD OF ENTRY & COST: You can enter this Competition free of charge on the Virgin Media website at www.virginmedia.com. You may need to register free of charge on the website.
8. ENTRY LIMITATIONS: Only one entry per person is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Promoter shall have the absolute discretion to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
9. Promoter: This competition is offered to you by Virgin Media Limited (the “Promoter”). Our registered office is at Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP and our company number is 02591237.
10. Prize provider: UK Channel Management Limited (the “Prize Provider”).
11. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the Virgin Media Competitions and Free Prize Draws terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.