Chloe Sims abandoned by mum
Chloe Sims was abandoned by her mum at the age of just three.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star - who, alongside her cousin Joey Essex, shot to fame in the second series of the ITV2 show - admitted after being raised by her dad, she wouldn't even know her mum if she walked past her in the street.
She said: "I don't remember my mum. I might have even walked past her in the street and could have brothers and sisters I don't know about.
"I don't know if I'd want to track her down though. I don't really need her as I have a great family."
The busty brunette - who has six-year-old daughter Madison - also revealed her school life was made hell by cruel bullies, who taunted her for her looks until she eventually won a modelling contest at the age of 15.
Chloe added: "A group of older girls was always threatening to beat me up at school. One boy even tried to set my hair alight. He stood behind me with a lighter but luckily the headmaster caught him just in time.
However, the bullying hasn't stopped for the 29-year-old beauty, as she explained nothing could have prepared her for the "hurtful comments" she has received since appearing on 'The Only Way Is Essex'.
She told Reveal magazine: "I was expecting some hurtful comments but nothing could prepared me for what people say on the net.09-05-2011
- Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright's wedding guests need two outfits
- Sinitta has to change her Wikipedia page everyday as pranksters change her age
- Stephanie Waring dating footballer Danny Simpson
- Fatboy Slim won't do Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger wants to be 'the next Jordan'
- Kayvan Novak thinks there are minimal opportunities for 'ethnic actors'
- WWII bomb puts Britain's Got Talent live shows in jeapordy
- Anita Dobson rules out EastEnders return