Chloe Sims abandoned by mum
Chloe Sims was abandoned by her mum at the age of just three.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star - who, alongside her cousin Joey Essex, shot to fame in the second series of the ITV2 show - admitted after being raised by her dad, she wouldn't even know her mum if she walked past her in the street.
She said: "I don't remember my mum. I might have even walked past her in the street and could have brothers and sisters I don't know about.
"I don't know if I'd want to track her down though. I don't really need her as I have a great family."
The busty brunette - who has six-year-old daughter Madison - also revealed her school life was made hell by cruel bullies, who taunted her for her looks until she eventually won a modelling contest at the age of 15.
Chloe added: "A group of older girls was always threatening to beat me up at school. One boy even tried to set my hair alight. He stood behind me with a lighter but luckily the headmaster caught him just in time.
However, the bullying hasn't stopped for the 29-year-old beauty, as she explained nothing could have prepared her for the "hurtful comments" she has received since appearing on 'The Only Way Is Essex'.
She told Reveal magazine: "I was expecting some hurtful comments but nothing could prepared me for what people say on the net.09-05-2011
- Michelle Connor and Liz McDonald to clash over Steve
- Michelle Visage suggests 'Celebrity Big Brother' may be fixed
- Gary 'Gaz' Beadle terrified of starring on 'Ex on the Beach'
- Jeremy Clarkson to sign three-year Top Gear deal?
- Meghan Trainor was hungover during her X Factor performance
- Heather Mills has broken every bone in her body
- Perez Hilton could get free pass to final
- Calum Best shuns Cami-Li on Celebrity Big Brother