EastEnders' Jay and Lola come to blows
EastEnders' Jay Mitchell will be accidentally knocked out by Lola Pearce.
The blonde babe (Danielle Harold) is caught stealing by menacing mechanic Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden), and decides to extract her furious revenge by smashing his car windows and kicking tools around his garage.
However, she is unaware Jay (Jamie Borthwick) is working under the car, and he gets hit in the face by one of the flying appliances, leaving the teen unconscious and covered in blood.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, realising what she's done, Lola raises the alarm and get Jay some much-needed help.
Danielle joined the BBC One soap earlier this year and recently revealed she would "love" to get some tips from Lacey Turner, who played Stacey Slater for six years.
The 18-year-old actress said: "Lacey Turner is an incredible actress. I've been watching a lot of her work - not because I'm trying to copy her, but because she's so amazing. I'd love to meet her some day and get some tips. Having said that, I don't think Lola's like anyone else!
"She doesn't care what people think about her. Lola's not out-and-out evil, but she's not very nice. She's got so many sides, and I'm having a great time exploring them."26-07-2011
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here babes fear their boobs will explode in the jungle
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack's phone ban
- Sarah-Jane Crawford says Olly Murs needs to 'blag it' on X Factor
- Keith Chegwin: CBB mates have deserted me
- Nadia Sawalha gets driving refresher course
- Olly Murs eyes up EastEnders role
- Yvette Fielding slams Lady Colin Campbell
- Len Goodman defends Strictly Come Dancing over fix claims