Frankie Cocozza and Kirk Norcross bag TV show
Frankie Cocozza and Kirk Norcross have landed their own reality TV show.
The lady-loving duo - who became firm friends during their time in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house - will be followed by cameras on a series of wild nights out as soon as Frankie moves into Kirk's flat in Brentwood, Essex, which they have dubbed "Britain's answer to the Playboy mansion".
It is thought the show will be offered to a number of major television networks, including Channel 5, the home of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
Frankie told the Daily Star newspaper: "There's loads of TV talk going on at the moment. It will be great.
"Kirk and I on telly together again loving life in our new flat. It'll be all about us getting p****d and pulling fit birds."
It could be a busy few months for former 'The Only Way Is Essex' hunk Kirk, who is reportedly being lined up to star in the next series of Channel 5 dating show 'The Bachelor', which was previously fronted by rugby ace Gavin Henson.
Kirk recently said: "I would love to be considered for it because it's what I'm doing in real life - looking for the right girl to settle down with.
"I want to settle down young. I'm ready now. I want a family. The lifestyle we lead, if you don't settle down young you never will."13-02-2012
- Les Dennis reveals personal meaning of Coronation Street storyline
- Dan Osbourne's festive feast
- Claire King's boozy Christmas
- Danny Dyer enjoys smashing EastEnders pub
- Big Brother tops list of most-complained about TV show
- Kym Marsh opens up about depression
- Date change puts Celebrity Big Brother in crisis
- Lee Mack hints that Not Going Out will end its run