Bo Bruce wants dad banned
'The Voice' hopeful Bo Bruce wants her estranged father to stay away from the show.
The 27-year-old singer - whose real full name is Lady Catherine Anna Brudenell-Bruce - is said to be considering taking legal action to keep the Earl of Cardigan, David Brudenell-Bruce, away from her as she competes in the show.
Friends of Bo insist her relationship with her father - who has rarely spoken to her or his son Thomas, Viscount Savernake, since divorcing their mother Rosamund seven years ago - is ''beyond repair'' and she is hoping to have a restraining order in place soon.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Lord Cardigan has been in touch with Bo since she appeared on 'The Voice'. He's been emailing her and wants to see her. But she doesn't want anything to do with him.''
Lord Cardigan recently spoke of his desire to watch Bo - who will be coached on 'The Voice' by The Script frontman Danny O'Donaghue - perform.
He said: ''If my daughter was performing within a 100-mile radius I would like to see it, like any proud father.''18-04-2012
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly
- Celebrity Big Brother star diagnosed with cancer
- Scientologists make Louis Theroux movie
- This Morning to show live semen facial
- Ed Sheeran does his 'tasty dance' on Brothers Green: EATS!
- Alan Halsall still 'challenged' by Corrie