Ollie and Cheska's love chats
'Made In Chelsea's Ollie Locke and Cheska Hull love to stay up late discussing their love lives.
The co-stars and flatmates have become huge stars since the E4 reality TV show launched but rather than spend their nights partying at showbiz bashes, the pair prefer to stay at home with a bottle of wine.
Ollie - who previously dated Topshop heiress Chloe Green - told Closer magazine: ''One of my favorite ways to spend an evening is drinking lots of bottles of wine together and talking about life, relationships and love. Me and Cheska often stay up until 3am, just chatting away.''
However, the late nights have taken their toll on Ollie, 24, and he hates the show's 6am starts.
He explained: ''I'm a 10am riser unless the producers of 'Made In Chelsea' start filming at 6am, which they seem to like doing. Cheska doesn't wake me up but our dog sometimes does by scratching on the door. I'll get up early if I have to, but it does make me grumpy. What can I say, I love a lie in.''27-04-2012
- Mel B's manager rubbishes claim she was axed because of her husband
- Farrah Abraham and James Hill sign up for Celebrity Big Brother
- Kym Marsh trolled on Twitter over son's death
- Jodie Kidd: Sue Perkins was treated 'horrifically'
- EastEnders leads soap award nominations
- Gemma Collins set for Celebrity Big Brother
- Joey Essex finds love again
- Denise Welch: Celebrity Big Brother wasn't my 'finest hour'