Amy Childs still flirts with Kirk
Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross still flirt whenever they see each other.
The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' stars dated during the first series of the reality TV show and although they have gone their separate ways, Amy says there is still a spark between them.
She said: ''I saw my ex-boyfriend Kirk at Harry's [former TOWIE star Harry Derbidge] birthday party - and
we had such a laugh together. It's always so easy with Kirk and I feel I can be myself around him. I was showing him a few of my moves on the dance floor and there was lots of banter. We always flirt when we're together, but we're just great mates.''
However, Amy hasn't ruled out a reconciliation in the future but for now the pair are just good friends, with Kirk regularly visiting Amy's beauty salon for some pampering treatments.
She said: ''I was asked in an interview if I was upset when he got with Lauren Pope after me. I said it was hard as I'll always have a soft spot for him, but I was strong. You never know what the future holds, but right now he's just a friend. He's also a really good customer at my salon - last week he came in for an eyelash tint! Shh!''04-05-2012
- Sharon Osbourne to launch Sam Bailey in US
- Dancing On Ice line-up revealed
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'worried' about Sherlock return
- Mark Wright nearly knocks out John Bishop in celebrity match
- Laura Whitmore: Kian's teamwork clinched I'm A Celeb win
- Amy Childs, Sinitta to take part in The Jump
- Luke Friend frustrated by Rough Copy exit
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows