Amy Childs still flirts with Kirk
Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross still flirt whenever they see each other.
The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' stars dated during the first series of the reality TV show and although they have gone their separate ways, Amy says there is still a spark between them.
She said: ''I saw my ex-boyfriend Kirk at Harry's [former TOWIE star Harry Derbidge] birthday party - and
we had such a laugh together. It's always so easy with Kirk and I feel I can be myself around him. I was showing him a few of my moves on the dance floor and there was lots of banter. We always flirt when we're together, but we're just great mates.''
However, Amy hasn't ruled out a reconciliation in the future but for now the pair are just good friends, with Kirk regularly visiting Amy's beauty salon for some pampering treatments.
She said: ''I was asked in an interview if I was upset when he got with Lauren Pope after me. I said it was hard as I'll always have a soft spot for him, but I was strong. You never know what the future holds, but right now he's just a friend. He's also a really good customer at my salon - last week he came in for an eyelash tint! Shh!''04-05-2012
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever
- Made in Brixton gets green light
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing!
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat