The Voice's Aleks and Becky start romance?
'The Voice' hopefuls Aleks Josh and Becky Hill have struck up a romantic relationship.
Aleks, 17, who is mentored by Danny O'Donoghue on the show and Jessie J's Becky have been ''inseparable'' from each other since meeting on the show and being in a 'Voice' ''bubble''.
A source told the Daily Star: ''Backstage the gossip is rife about these kids. It's no surprise they're going to fall for one another stuck in 'The Voice' bubble.
''We're not sure what the producers will make of it.''
And they are not the only two who have been getting close to one another - David Julien and Bo Bruce are also believed to be enjoying a flirty relationship.
Bo will be performing on the live show for the first time this weekend, and she has admitted she is very nervous about doing so.
She said: ''Going on stage under all that pressure. I still can't believe I'm attempting to forge a career
that terrifies me so much.
''Sometimes, performing to the smallest of rooms can freak me out. But I wanted to do this show because I loved the idea of being mentored close up, and learning from someone who actually knows, and in Danny's case, has walked the process. He chooses songs I believe in, so it feels like the right thing to do.''04-05-2012
- Alan Fletcher signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- EastEnders Janine Butcher to mow down David Wicks?
- Rylan Clark excited to work with Carol McGiffin
- George Lamb helping homeless at Christmas
- Lucy Mecklenburgh parties with TOWIE pals at Christmas
- Jenna Coleman: I'll miss Matt Smith
- Simon Cowell to change X Factor rules?
- Jorgie Porter in tears after Hollyoaks exit