Kirk Norcross struggling to find work?
Kirk Norcross cannot find a new job.
The former 'The Only Way is Essex' hunk - who left the show to take part on 'Celebrity Big Brother' - is struggling to get work following his departure from the ITV2 series and is unsure of what to do next, even dumping his talent agency Money Management North.
In a statement, the agency told the Daily Star: ''We're the best agency out there but can't turn water into wine unfortunately.''
Kirk had hoped to have taken part in the next series of 'The Bachelor' but it is believed negotiations fell apart.
However the 24-year-old star - who previously worked as a promoter for infamous Essex nightclub Sugar Hut - has been spending his free time down the gym to compensate for his lack of work.
Writing on the social network today (14.05.12), he said: ''Off to the gym with Davy aint been since December this is gonna hurt!
'' F*ck me that running machine nearly killed me! I'm so un fit! Right weights, can barley life my phone I'm gonna struggle on this x8(sic)''14-05-2012
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed
- Al Murray planning Pub Landlord film
- Millie Mackintosh to quit Made in Chelsea?
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice
- Coronation Street to be rocked by race scandal
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on Britain's Got Talent
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wanted for I'm A Celebrity