Rosie Fortescue wants to leave Made in Chelsea?
Rosie Fortescue may not return for another series of 'Made in Chelsea'.
The London-born star of the show confirms filming on the third cycle of the E4 reality programme has now finished, and she is unsure if she will make an appearance on the fourth because it depends what else is going on in her life.
Speaking on the green carpet at the UK premiere of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in London's Leicester Square, she told BANG Showbiz: ''We've just finished filming. It's wrapped. Will I be back for the next series? It depends on when it starts, what I'm up to in my life. It's a few months away, you can never say if it will be yes or no that far in advance.''
Rosie is well-known for her cutting comments on the show - which also stars Ollie Locke, Cheska Hull and Spencer Matthews - but she claims it is not always as bitchy in real life as it appears on the series.
She said: ''I think sometimes it's really tongue in cheek and sometimes it can be taken as bitchy. I mean, whatever.''
Discussing her future plans, Rosie admits she would love to focus on a career in fashion.
She added: ''I would love to collaborate with a designer. I want to work on my fashion blog now I've got more time. I want to do something that's kind of a tailored look.''15-05-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'