Alesha Dixon 'better suited' to BGT
Craig Revel Horwood believes Alesha Dixon is better ''suited'' to 'Britain's Got Talent' than 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The 'Strictly' judge - who this year will be joined by Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Alesha's replacement Darcey Bussell on the panel - thinks the 33-year-old singer was the perfect addition to the ITV show because she can ''comment'' more on singing and acting than dancing.
He said: ''I think Alesha has fitted in to 'Britain's Got Talent' brilliantly and it suits her more than 'Strictly'.
''I think I prefer her on there - it's more her and she can comment on the singing and acting.''
Craig - who is renowned for his bitchy comments on the BBC show hosted by Sir Bruce Forsyth and Tess Daly - is excited to welcome ballet dancer Darcey onto the series.
According to the Daily Star, he added: ''I think she is going to be fantastic.''
Tess has also backed Darcey as a judge, saying she brings ''credibility'' to the panel.
She said: ''I think she's certainly a credible judge, given that she is a professional dancer.
''She's been at the top for years. She's a bit of a legend in the dance world.
''I think her credibility and expertise will lend itself really well to the panel.''16-05-2012
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July
- Amelia Lily: Sharon Osbourne's X Factor return is 'genius'
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed