Ollie Locke worries about finding love
'Made in Chelsea's Ollie Locke finds it ''difficult'' being the only bisexual man on television.
The 24-year-old star - who has dated both men and women during his time on the E4 show - believes it is going to be hard to find a long-term partner because of his openness to both sexes.
He told heat magazine: ''I can't think of one openly bisexual man in Celebville - apart from myself.
''It's difficult. Girls don't generally want to go there. Who's going to want to marry me? That sounds really silly. [But] if I was a girl I'd think that way.''
Despite being bisexual, Ollie's cast-mate Cheska Hull - who he now lives with - believes he is more likely to be hit on by men than women.
She said: ''I think he gets more men. I think that sometimes the girls don't understand bisexuality.
''I think it's annoying that when a girl is bisexual everyone thinks it's fine, but for guys to be bisexual it's a whole different thing.''
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return