Ashleigh & Pudsey to star in BB?
'Britain's Got Talent' winners Ashleigh & Pudsey are set to star in 'Big Brother'.
The dancing dog act - who won this year's series of the ITV1 talent show - are being lined up by bosses of the Channel 5 show to feature as part of a dog-training task with the housemates.
A show insider told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Pudsey is Britain's most famous dog right now and we would love to have him in the house.
''We think a great task would see Ashleigh and Pudsey put the wannabes through their paces. They will have offers flooding in but as we are on over the summer there is plenty of time for them to get involved.''
Since winning the show, Ashleigh has said she wants Pudsey to star in a Hollywood film, after being inspired by Uggie, the dog who wowed audiences in Oscar-winning blockbuster 'The Artist'.
She said: ''It's always been a massive dream of mine to get into film work with Pudsey. I thought Uggie was amazing and I think Pudsey would be perfect for something like that role. If he sees a camera he looks straight at it and starts posing. He loves attention.
''I've watched all the dog films like Lassie and Greyfriars Bobby. If he was in their league it would be brilliant.''
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever
- Made in Brixton gets green light
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing!
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat
- X Factor judges get pay rise
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs