Gabriella Ellis pleased Chelsea has wrapped
'Made in Chelsea' star Gabriella Ellis is glad the latest series of the show has wrapped.
The 23-year-old singer - who saw her music career begin to take off in the latest third series of the E4 programme - admits she is glad to go back to her normal life and plans to take some time off to focus on her singing.
Speaking at a preview of the Aurora Jewellery made with Swarovski Elements launch in London last night (17.05.12), Gabriella said: ''Oh god I'm really pleased it's over! It's like, you can breathe finally, sit back and relax a bit.
''I'm taking some time off and going to Los Angeles in September to focus on my music career. It's the only reason I went on 'Made in Chelsea' in the first place, to show my singing ability.''
Gabriella - who was joined by fellow star of the show Rosie Fortescue at the event at the Swarovski Crystallised Lounge - admits she is unsure if she will be back on the next cycle of the series.
She added: ''I don't know if I'm returning actually, nobody does.''18-05-2012
- Spencer Matthews 'bored' of Made in Chelsea
- Sam Bailey to 'pole dance' in X Factor final
- Artem Chigvintsev and Kara Tointon to split?
- Union J back Sam Bailey to win X Factor
- Darcey Bussell regrets Strictly Come Dancing scoring
- Mark Wright: Michelle Keegan leaving Corrie with a 'bang'
- Hayley Tamaddon's soap pain
- Helen Flanagan wears sexy Santa outfit to back PETA campaign