Gok Wan's Naked returning in different form?
Gok Wan's 'How to Look Good Naked' will return in a ''different form''.
The eccentric stylist has become synonymous with the Channel 4 programme in which he works on a woman's appearance so she can feel better about herself, and while he denies it has been axed, he admits it is being ''rested''.
He said: '''How To Look Good Naked' has not been canned. It's just that we made so many of them, it was time to rest it. It's the show that made me successful on television and it's also a show that the nation took to its hearts.
''I didn't want to keep doing it until it ran out of steam. It will come back at some point, but maybe in a different form.''
Now Gok is working on new show 'Gok Cooks Chinese', and he admits he often thinks as food as much better than fashion.
He added to WhatsOnTv.co.uk: ''Good food is better than sex, shoes or handbags. That sounds controversial coming from me. But think about it. We get dressed maybe once or twice a day, depending on what our diaries are, but we have to eat at least three times every day. We don't think about food as much as we should do.''21-05-2012
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders
- Michelle Collins unhappy with new Rovers
- P. Diddy creates humorous Downton Abbey spoof video