BGT Pudsey taking cruise liner to US
'Britain's Got Talent' winner Pudsey will sail to the US after Ashleigh Butler refused to let him on a plane in a cage.
The pet pooch - who has reportedly put on weight since being crowned winner of the ITV1 show - will board a boat to head to the US for a series of important meetings because Ashleigh said she would not allow him to go on a plane for 13 hours.
A source said: ''Ashleigh doesn't want Pudsey to fly to Los Angeles in a crate for 13 hours. I'm sure most dogs owners would agree that is not exactly a comfortable way to travel.
''Pudsey is a working dog and needs exercise and attention.''
As such, the showbiz pair will go via cruise ship Queen Mary 2 to New York and then on an internal flight to Los Angeles, where dogs are allowed on board.
The source added to The Sun: ''We are booking them both on a luxury cruise liner like the Queen Mary 2, which will take a few days to get to New York but it will be worth it.
''Once they are in New York they are allowed to travel on by an internal flight to Los Angeles, as you are allowed to take pets on board.''
The pair are set to star on programmes including 'America's Got Talent' and 'The Tonight Show'.25-05-2012
- David Jason found Open All Hours return 'emotional'
- Matt Smith was intimated about 'Doctor Who'
- Abbey Clancy in tears ahead of Strictly final
- Simon Cowell encouraged 'cheekier' I Can't Sing
- Ruth Langsford and Myleene Klass join Loose Women
- Artem Chigvintsev sheds Strictly weight
- Alan Fletcher signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- EastEnders Janine Butcher to mow down David Wicks?