Tom Jones not confirmed for second Voice series
Sir Tom Jones admits ''nothing has been sorted'' with 'The Voice' next year.
The Welsh crooner is joined by mentors Jessie J, will.i.am and Danny O'Donoghue in the BBC One talent show, and despite previously claiming he was on board to appear in the next series, he now admits nothing has been set in stone.
He said: ''There's been talk of [returning] and I'm in if they want the same team but nothing has been sorted yet.
''But it's been a great team, full of talent.''
The 72-year-old star claimed he would also like to work with the fellow artists on the panel because he loves ''different'' types of music.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Jessie J, I'd like to do something with her. will.i.am is a great producers and Danny is in one hell of a group.
''I am always looking for possibilities because I like to sing a lot of different stuff. That's why this is just the start for me. I hope I've got plenty more years in me for my music.''25-05-2012
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical