Reggie Yates compared to Obama on The Voice
will.i.am calls Reggie Yates ''fashion Obama'' on the set of 'The Voice'.
The Black Eyed Peas frontman - who is a coach on the BBC One show - admires the TV presenter's look and he has come up with the nickname because he believes his style mirrors US President Barack Obama.
Reggie said: ''He called me 'fashion Obama' the other day. I was walking down to set and he went, 'Everybody stop! Man, you're fashion Obama.' I thought, 'I'm taking that to the grave. That's the coolest thing ever.' ''
Reggie is often surprised by some of ''amazing'' activities the 37-year-old singer manages to fit into his busy schedule, such as having dinner with Obama and helping Coca-Cola to recycle plastic to make clothes for third world countries.
He added: ''It's hilarious, some of the stuff that will does, though. In rehearsals the other day, he was knackered and everyone was like, 'Why is will tired?' And it was because he'd just got back from having dinner with Obama.
''will is amazing. The other day, someone was telling me he'd done a deal with Coca-Cola where he recycles plastic to make clothes for third world countries and stuff.''28-05-2012
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders