Adam Corbally shocked Jade is in Apprentice final
Adam Corbally has no idea how Jade Nash is through to the 'Apprentice' final.
The 32-year-old market trader lost out to Jade and Nick Holzherr in last night's episode of the show and was fired by Lord Sugar, and he admits he is shocked the pair have managed to be potential winners of the show.
He said: ''Am I upset to go? Not really, because I don't think they've got a chance anyway. Nick's through to the final and God only knows how Jade got to the final.
''I'm very professional and very, very determined. But, in real life situations, I would never choose Nick or Jade to work with. You know, this is what people don't sort of see. I'm stuck with two people who I wouldn't choose to work with in real life. They were both really negative, they were both really hard to work with.''
Despite losing out at the final hurdle, Adam is confident he did his best and is only a little upset with his performance.
He said: ''I'm a little bit disappointed, a little bit relieved, a little bit, you know, I'm glad to be going home. I left behind a lot, I've been away a long time.
''So I've got my head held high, I've completed what I said I'd do at the start of the process, and I was the best salesman the process has ever seen. So I've proved that and it was my time to go, so I respect Lord Sugar's decision.''
Jade and Nick are joined by Tom Gearing and Ricky Martin to win the BBC show.31-05-2012
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor