Rita Ora would love X Factor return
Rita Ora would love to return to 'The X Factor'.
The 'RIP' singer - who has received acclaim for her stint as a guest judge on the ITV programme despite not yet releasing an album - is keen to join Louis Walsh, Tulisa Contostavlos and Gary Barlow again if she has the time to do so.
She told Capital FM: ''I said, 'Whenever they need me, give me a call.' I mean, obviously I'm doing my own shows and I've got my album. So obviously my music is the most important thing but there's a mixture. Whenever I can of course I'll be right back there.''
Rita is believed to have impressed producers on the show because of her positive attitude despite little sleep the night before.
A source said: ''Rita did brilliantly despite only having two hours sleep because she played with Coldplay in Switzerland the night before.
''By December, she could be a bigger star so picking her now could be a masterstroke.''
Tulisa also backed the 21-year-old singer for a role because she knows ''what she's talking about''.
She said: ''Rita is great for the panel. Despite just breaking the commercial scene, she's been in the industry for years and knows what she's talking about.''31-05-2012
- Jennifer Metcalfe won't wear a bra at British Soap Awards
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show