Robbie Savage turned down 'desperate' Big Brother
Robbie Savage has turned down 'Celebrity Big Brother' because he is not ''desperate''.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' star was asked to take part in the Channel 5 show - which sees celebrities filmed 24/7 and was won last season by Denise Welch - by producers but does not think it would be the right move for him.
He said: ''I was offered 'Big Brother', yeah. But I said no. 'Big Brother' to me is just desperate. Even if I was skint I still wouldn't do it. It's not me at all.''
Robbie admits he has been getting a lot of offers since he appeared in 'Strictly' - where he was partnered with Ola Jordan - but has not found his confidence has been boosted by his TV appearances.
He said: ''No, to be honest my confidence hasn't gone up at all. I can't dance. I can learn a routine but if someone asked me to go and do a foxtrot right now I couldn't do it. I'm glad I did it, I have no regrets but I still can't dance!''
Working with Indesit, proud sponsors of Arsenal Football Club, Robbie Savage has designed home appliance accessories to raise money for SportsAid. To buy go to: www.facebook.com/IndesitWeworkyouplay31-05-2012
- Jennifer Metcalfe won't wear a bra at British Soap Awards
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show