Paddy Doherty lands new TV show
'Celebrity Big Brother' winner Paddy Doherty will star in a new TV show about gypsy communities.
The Irish traveller - who shot to fame on reality series 'My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' - will front a new Channel 5 programme with Sally Bercow, 'Paddy & Sally's Excellent Adventure', which will see the pair travel the world to explore the cultures and customs of gypsy communities.
Paddy, 53, told the Daily Star newspaper: ''It's going to be fascinating for me to see these other traveller communities and compare my family's traditions with them.
''I'm excited to be going with Sally and know this will be an unforgettable experience.''
The duo will be jetting off to Spain, Ireland, Hungary and Malaysia on their four-partner journey of cultural discovery.
Sally, 42, who is the Speaker of the House of Commons' wife, said: ''I'm really excited to be visiting traveller communities in other parts of the world and learning more about them.
''And travelling with my good friend Paddy will be a blast.''
The pair have already starred in a Channel 5 series together since becoming close in the Big Brother house in August 2011.
'When Paddy Met Sally' aired in January 2012 and saw Sally move into Paddy's home in North Wales to experience the life of a traveller.14-06-2012
- Mark Wright nearly knocks out John Bishop in celebrity match
- Laura Whitmore: Kian's teamwork clinched I'm A Celeb win
- Amy Childs, Sinitta to take part in The Jump
- Luke Friend frustrated by Rough Copy exit
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows
- Louis Walsh blasts James Arthur
- Made in Chelsea stars turn out for fragrance launch
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle