Kerry to be turned into a lady
Kerry Katona is set to be turned into a refined lady for a new documentary.
The outspoken TV personality - who is famed for her outrageous behaviour - will star in a new fall-on-the-wall comedy in which she will take etiquette lessons from David Gest.
Music mogul David will enlist the help of singers including Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton for the show, which will be shot in Los Angeles and Liverpool which is near Kerry's hometown of Warrington, North West England.
A source told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: ''On paper this is one of the weirdest programmes anyone has ever heard of but David knows what it takes to make a hit.''
David - a close friend of the late Michael Jackson - is producing the project through his own TV company and a number of broadcasters have shown an interest in the as-yet-untitled series.
Mother-of-four Kerry is no stranger to reality TV after appearing in 'Celebrity Big Brother', 'Dancing on Ice' and 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' as well as having many documentaries made about her interesting life.17-06-2012
- EastEnders' Lucy Beale and Danny Pennant kiss
- Paula Lane 'satisfied' on Corrie
- Rebecca Adlington and Alfonso Ribeiro voted off I'm A Celebrity
- EastEnders' Janine Butchers confesses to murder
- Corrie's Roy Cropper goes missing after Hayley's death
- Michelle Dockery: I don't 'give a sh*t' about opinions
- Cheryl Cole to appear on Coronation Street
- Ripper Street axed