Corrie's Eva Price set for steamy romance
'Coronation Street's Eva Price is set for a steamy romance.
The unlucky-in-love blonde - played by Catherine Tyldesley - will soon strike up a relationship with Carla Connor's hunky brother Rob Donovan, who has just been released from jail.
Catherine told Digital Spy: ''I don't want to give too much away but Rob is going to be fresh meat on the Street.
''Eva is certainly attracted to him because he does have charm and power. There's definitely something about him.''
Catherine is enjoying working with Marc Baylis, who plays the newcomer, and revealed their ''intimate scenes'' have been easy to do
She added: ''Marc is brilliant to work with, he's such a laugh. We get on really well which has made things a lot easier.
''When you are doing intimate scenes, or you've got to pair up with somebody, it does help when you get on with them in real life. It's been great.''
Eva was recently left heartbroken when boyfriend Nick Tilsley dumped her after she accused him of cheating and then confessed his love to her on screen half-sister Leanne Barlow (Jane Danson).26-06-2012
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders
- Michelle Collins unhappy with new Rovers
- P. Diddy creates humorous Downton Abbey spoof video
- Simon Cowell's dream racehorse career
- Hugo Taylor not confident of Millie wedding invite
- Paul Shane dies