Lydia Louise evicted from Big Brother
Lydia Louise has been evicted from the 'Big Brother' house.
The 25-year-old dancer - who is engaged to reality star Andy Scott-Lee, brother of Steps star Lisa Scott-Lee - lost out on the public vote to Deana.
Ahead of her eviction, Lydia complained about being bullied in the Channel 5 house, pointing the finger at Arron Lowe and Conor McIntyre.
She said: ''Every programme I go on if I leave the house on Friday, I'm going to say that there are bullies in the house.
I've never done anything to anyone, it's the sheep following the shepherd.
''What's happened to me and Deana will happen to everyone. People are being picked on.
''I've lost so much respect for so many people. It's been f*****g awful for me, it's actually bullying.
''They're picking on me, the comments are so horrible.''
Lydia became well known for her dramatic style, often crying and early on in the show told people she did not want to reveal she was dating a ''celebrity'', only to do so later.29-06-2012
- Corrie's Peter kisses Tina on wedding day
- will.i.am promises new Voice catchphrases
- Matt Smith's life changed with Doctor Who
- Matthew Wright and Vincent Simone booted off I'm A Celebrity
- Susanna Reid's Strictly schedule takes its toll
- Ant and Dec: Campmates are being themselves
- Beauty School Cop Out Scarlett get 'posh' intimate makeover
- Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair back together