Millie Mackintosh taking dogs to V Festival
Millie Mackintosh wants to take her dogs to V Festival.
The 'Made in Chelsea' star is planning to head to the musical event in Chelmsford in August to see her boyfriend Professor Green perform but wants some canine company so is planning to ask organisers of the exclusive Virgin Media Louder Lounge for VIP passes for her pet pooches Martha and Mabel.
A source said: ''Millie wants to watch Professor Green but she doesn't want to leave her beloved pugs at home. She isn't taking any chances on them being turned away at the gate so is making sure they have the right passes before they get there.''
In addition, the 22-year-old beauty is said to be looking forward to some home comforts in the campsite to make the weekend more luxurious.
The source added to BANG Showbiz: ''Millie is going to be supplied by goosedown bedding in 'Tiffany blue' - and there's even talk that part of the camping area is going to be renamed 'The Kings Road' to make it feel more like posh Chelsea!''
This year's Virgin Media V Festival, which takes place in Chelmsford and Staffordshire over the weekend of August 18-19 will be headlined by The Killers and the Stone Roses.29-06-2012
- Sharon Osbourne to launch Sam Bailey in US
- Dancing On Ice line-up revealed
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'worried' about Sherlock return
- Mark Wright nearly knocks out John Bishop in celebrity match
- Laura Whitmore: Kian's teamwork clinched I'm A Celeb win
- Amy Childs, Sinitta to take part in The Jump
- Luke Friend frustrated by Rough Copy exit
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows