Childs: I want to be the new Cowell
Amy Childs wants to be the next Simon Cowell.
The reality TV star - who shot to fame in ITV2 series 'The Only Way Is Essex' - is keen to follow in the footsteps of the media mogul and be a judge on 'Britain's Got Talent' or 'The X Factor'.
The beautician said: ''I could be the next Simon. Who wouldn't want to be an 'X Factor' judge? I'd rather do 'Britain's Got Talent' though because I like singing.
''They asked me to be the understudy for Carmen Electra on the main show of 'X Factor'. If she didn't turn up I would have been on there, which is amazing. I'd be so honest. That's just me, do you know what I mean?''
Amy - who quit 'TOWIE' after the second series to branch out on her own - also revealed how she wouldn't rule out a reunion with former boyfriend and co-star Kirk Norcross.
Speaking about her ex-lovers, the 22-year-old beauty told the Daily star on Sunday newspaper: ''I'm a nice person and I want to keep in contact with all of them.''
''Me and Kirk have always had chemistry. I'm not going to lie to you, I did fancy him but he's a mate.''
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor