BGT's Ashleigh and Pudsey sign book deal
'Britain's Got Talent' winners Ashleigh and Pudsey have signed a book deal.
The dog and his trainer have gained a £350,000 fee to create an autobiography about the both of them, and it will be in shops by Christmas 2012, the same time they will be appearing in pantomime in Woking, Surrey.
A source told the Daily Mirror: ''Ashleigh and Pudsey are now millionaires thanks to this book deal and hopefully it is just the beginning.
''The book will be an autobiography, or an autobidography, as it is being dubbed. It will be out in December for Christmas and will tell the story of how Pudsey came to be such an amazing dog.
''The pair also have a panto deal and are heading out to America this month for chat show appearances, including a slot on the hugely popular Jay Leno show that could make them global stars.''
The book is expected to have an inclusion by 'Britain's Got Talent' boss Simon Cowell, who claimed he could end his career thanks to his dream of a dog act winning the show coming true.05-07-2012
- Geri Halliwell to star in Trollied Christmas special
- Will Mellor: I got accused of drugging my wife
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton are dating
- George Lamb wants interior design show
- Kian Egan hated not speaking to wife in jungle
- Rough Copy enjoyed boozy night out after X Factor exit
- Dappy signs £100,000 Celebrity Big Brother deal
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up