Gemma Collins wouldn't rule out marriage to Arg
Gemma Collins ''wouldn't rule out'' marrying James 'Arg' Argent.
The 31-year-old star - who recently began dating her 'Only Way is Essex' co-star - admits she has a ''friendship kind of love'' with the 24-year-old club singer, and would consider walking down the aisle with him because she wants to have children soon.
She said: ''I love Arg, he's great but it's not a proper, deep love yet. It's more of a friendship kind of love. I want him to prove that he can be consistent - if he ever cheated on me he'd be straight out the door, no doubt about it.
''I wouldn't rule out marrying him because we get on so well and he knows that I'd like kids in the next two years, but we're nowhere near that.''
The pair recently enjoyed a break together in Turkey, and are now planning a second holiday to the gambling city of Las Vegas.
She added to Closer magazine: ''He's promised to take me to Las Vegas and I can't wait to have a break in the sunshine together.''11-07-2012
- Big Brother's Jemima issued formal warning
- Murray Walker diagnosed with cancer
- Caprice lands reality show
- Nigella Lawson's husband accepts caution
- Lauren Goodger doesn't regret TOWIE exit
- Birds of a Feather to return after 15 years
- Tensions will run high on The Face UK
- Harry Judd signs up for model search