Styled to Rock to feature Katy Perry
Rihanna's 'Styled to Rock' TV show will see guest appearances from Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry.
The show - executive produced by the 'Where Have you Been' singer - has unveiled a line up of celebrities who will take part, each being styled by 12 young designers for occasions such as including live performances, red carpet appearances and photo shoots.
Each episode will star a different celebrity, and alongside Cheryl and Katy will be episodes devoted to Scissor Sisters, Pixie Lott, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder, Little Mix, Little Boots and, for the series finale, Rihanna herself.
She said: ''I'm looking for the next trend-setting designer.''
The winner of the series' designs will be worn by Rihanna at a UK live show.
The judging panel for the Sky Living programme is made up of Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts - who has her own Dainty Doll make-up range - designer Henry Holland and Rihanna's stylist Lysa Cooper.
Calvin Harris has created the music for the show and hairdresser Nicky Clarke is creating the overall looks for the hopefuls to showcase their outfits each week.
'Styled to Rock' stars on August 14.03-08-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'