Styled to Rock to feature Katy Perry
Rihanna's 'Styled to Rock' TV show will see guest appearances from Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry.
The show - executive produced by the 'Where Have you Been' singer - has unveiled a line up of celebrities who will take part, each being styled by 12 young designers for occasions such as including live performances, red carpet appearances and photo shoots.
Each episode will star a different celebrity, and alongside Cheryl and Katy will be episodes devoted to Scissor Sisters, Pixie Lott, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder, Little Mix, Little Boots and, for the series finale, Rihanna herself.
She said: ''I'm looking for the next trend-setting designer.''
The winner of the series' designs will be worn by Rihanna at a UK live show.
The judging panel for the Sky Living programme is made up of Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts - who has her own Dainty Doll make-up range - designer Henry Holland and Rihanna's stylist Lysa Cooper.
Calvin Harris has created the music for the show and hairdresser Nicky Clarke is creating the overall looks for the hopefuls to showcase their outfits each week.
'Styled to Rock' stars on August 14.03-08-2012
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years
- Amelia Lily to keep X Factor audition shoes forever