Luke Scrase going mad in BB house
Luke Scrase fears 'Big Brother' is making him go mad.
The 24-year-old fitness fanatic - who missed out on £50,000 in a showdown with Conor McIntyre on Friday (03.08.12) - broke down in tears and told girlfriend Ashleigh Hughes he must be ''bananas'' to have put himself through the competition.
He said: ''It's so embarrassing that there's 70-odd cameras watching me get emotional.
''I'm mad, this is a madhouse. I don't know why I have done this to myself. I've spent two months in a studio, I must be bananas.''
Luke is also concerned at what his stay in the house has done to his looks as he has been unable to go to the gym and his usual healthy eating regime has gone awry.
He said: ''I feel pale and skinny and I've got long hair. I look rough.''
Meanwhile, bitchy Scott Mason feels ''stressed'' over the divides between the housemates.
He moaned: ''I hate it when people divide into groups and then bitch about each other.
''I've been so stressed because I am friends with everyone in this house.''06-08-2012
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return