Scott Mason up for BB eviction
Big Brother's Scott Mason is up for eviction for the first time.
The 21-year-old student will face the public vote alongside Deana Uppal, Adam Kelly and Ashleigh Hughes, for the first time in the nine weeks he has been in the house.
Producers are said to be deciding whether to boot out one or two contestants on Friday (11.08.12), to leave either four or five in the final.
Scott got the most votes from his housemates, landing four, while the others up for eviction got three each.
Deana nominated Scott claiming he is only being friends with her because all his other friends have been kicked out.
She said it is ''too little too late,'' from the contestant, who has previously been officially warned about his behaviour toward her after a string of rants, including one where he constantly referred to the beauty queen as 'it'.
He said: ''There's no model about her, it's just absolutely ridiculous, there's no spark in her eyes. Oh my God, I just wanted to throw a glass of water at her. It annoys me, it has a slapability factor.''
Scott has also suffered tragedy while in the house, leaving for 90 minutes in June to be told the news of his sudden death of his sister. He told producers he wanted to continue on the show, and didn't reveal why he left to his housemates, telling them ''It's a family matter and I don't want to talk about it.''
The eviction results will be revealed on Friday night's live eviction show on Channel 5.07-08-2012
- Matt Willis joins EastEnders
- Natalie Gumede to pole dance in Strictly Come Dancing final
- Chris Tarrant wants Carol Vorderman to be Who Wants to be a Millionaire host
- Laura Carmichael thrilled for festive break
- Debbie Douglas was glued to I'm A Celeb
- Abbey Clancy: My body is failing me
- Sam Bailey's husband lines up ironing treat
- Dynamo wants to perform trick for Eminem