Cheryl Cole's Styled To Rock diplomacy
Cheryl Cole had to bite her tongue when she appeared on new Sky Living show 'Styled To Rock'.
The 'Call My Name' singer made a guest appearance on the programme which features her fellow Girls Aloud bandmember Nicola Roberts but was careful not to say if she didn't like something because she didn't want to upset Nicola.
Fellow judge Henry Holland told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Cheryl was supportive of their efforts. But then again her friend Nicola Roberts was there so...''
Sources from the show say Cheryl has very definite ideas about fashion and not everything was to her taste
A show insider added: ''Cheryl is very specific about her style and definite about what she likes and doesn't like.
''Obviously there were some designs made for her that she liked more than others.
''She was very supportive of Nicola and possibly may not have been as direct as she would have normally been with her friend.
''But Cheryl was really impressed at the level of talent and all effort that the designers had gone to.''10-08-2012
- Lauren Branning to be hospitalised for drinking
- Helen Flanagan 'nervous wreck' after armed burglary
- Julian Rhind-Tutt in frame for Doctor Who role
- David Walliams 'cant believe' he gets paid for BGT
- Olly Murs wants TV role to find love
- Andy Jordan: 'Spencer is a naughty boy'
- BBC splash £15,000 on Tom Jones hotel stay
- Mario Falcone reveals suicide bid