Made in Chelsea casts three new hunks
'Made in Chelsea' has cast three new hunks.
The E4 reality TV show has signed up 23-year-olds Andy Jordan, Sam Cussins and Stevie Johnson, all friends of star Jamie Laing, in order to replace Caggie Dunlop, Hugo Taylor and girlfriend Natalie Joel, who have all quit.
Sam said: ''I'm looking forward to joining the show and meeting the rest of the 'Made in Chelsea' crowd. Being single, naturally I'll be looking to take a few ladies on a few dates -- will certainly be interesting to see how that goes!''
Andy added: ''There may possibly be some romance along the way.''
Stevie, who has his eye on someone in the cast, said: ''I can't wait to mix up the dynamic of the current cast in the new series.''
Meanwhile Spencer Matthews has returned to the show after taking part in Channel 5 dating programme 'The Bachelor' and has been spotted filming scenes with former love Louise Thompson, although he denies they are dating again.
He said: ''Just mutually realised we were better as friends. I'm not thinking about a relationship with Louise at the moment, but who knows? We have a close friendship - it would be a shame to ruin that.''10-08-2012
- Tom Daley: It was love at first sight
- Steve Davis voted off I'm A Celebrity
- Spencer Matthews in lifestyle overhaul
- Matthew Wright's jungle boredom
- Shane Richie predicts Alfie and Mick friendship
- Lucy Mecklenburgh quits The Only Way is Essex
- Corrie's Peter kisses Tina on wedding day
- will.i.am promises new Voice catchphrases