Simon Cowell worried ex will spill secrets on CBB
Simon Cowell is worried about what his former lover will say about him on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
Model Jasmine Lennard - who dated the music mogul for six months in 2006 - has signed up to take part in the Channel 5 show and while Simon is excited to see her on TV, he is slightly worried that she may be too open about their reported fling as he was dating Terri Seymour at the time.
A friend told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Simon's secretly still very fond of her which drives some of his current squeezes mad.
''Although he is pleased for her that she's going into the 'Big Brother' house he is also wondering what she's going to say about him. She's a free spirit and very chatty.''
The 26-year-old beauty gave birth to son Phoenix two years ago, and speculation about his paternity were rife until music mogul Simon's spokesperson Max Clifford quashed the rumours.
Jasmine has Simon's initials tattooed on her wrist, and producers think she could be perfect to dish the dirt on the talent show judge.
Comedian Julian Clary, Alesha Dixon's ex-husband MC Harvey, 'Coronation Street' star Julie Goodyear and controversial journalist Samantha Brick are tipped to join the line-up.10-08-2012
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle
- Dancing on Ice lines up past contestant special
- Sharon Osbourne in tears after Rough Copy's X Factor exit
- Geri Halliwell to star in Trollied Christmas special
- Will Mellor: I got accused of drugging my wife
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton are dating
- George Lamb wants interior design show
- Kian Egan hated not speaking to wife in jungle