Coleen Nolan enters CBB
Coleen Nolan, Martin Kemp, Jasmine Lennard, Ashley McKenzie and Danica Thrall complete this year's 'Celebrity Big Brother' line-up.
The quintet were the final housemates to enter the iconic show, joining Julie Goodyear, Cheryl Fergison, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino, Julian Clary, Rhian Sugden, MC Harvey, Samantha Brick and Prince Lorenzo Borghese.
Former 'Loose Women' host Coleen was particularly delighted to be on the show.
She enthused: ''I'm such a fan of the show, it's like being at Disney - I might meet Mickey Mouse!''
Meanwhile, Martin admitted he was determined to win.
The Spandau Ballet star said: ''If you're going to go in there, you have to go in to win. I've got a plan but I'm going to give it my best shot.''
As he entered the house, Olympic Judo athlete Ashley joked: ''I bet you're wondering who I am.''
When he explained he had been a member of Team GB, his fellow contestants seemed delighted to see him and congratulated him on the success of the recent London Games.
'Make Me A Supermodel' beauty Jasmine - best known for her alleged affair with Simon Cowell - admitted she can be a ''bitch'' and was booed when she was unveiled to the crowd.
- Dermot O'Leary won't return to The X Factor
- Stacey Solomon: Steve-O is a 'big kid'
- Jeremy Clarkson won't face charges after attacking Top Gear producer
- James 'Arg' Argent's 'whole lifestyle' has changed
- Lydia Bright wants to do I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Hugh Bonneville: Downton Abbey finale will be 'extraordinary experience'
- Jeremy Clarkson: Don't blame producer for my sacking
- Joey Essex to quiz UK politicians